- Managed over 1 million parcels per year, utilizing Agile project management and ROI analysis, successfully delivering the product roadmap for locker-based intra-city express service and related operations.
- Improved parcel sorting accuracy by 95% and reduced package delivery errors through the development of new parcel sorting hardware and algorithm.
- Increased on-time shipping rates by 30% through pioneering the development and rollout of warehouse management solutions for intra-city parcel.
- Reduced customer service case resolution time by 70% through leading the development and implementation of a CS system that integrated CCTV footage.
- Extend the Last Mile network to over 2000 points by impement 800 convenience stores.
- Orchestrated and executed the 2nd Gen Bus ETA System upgrade, encompassing enhancements to the ETA algorithm, technology, and Blackbox real-time data collection optimization, leading to an 80% increase in ETA accuracy and a 25% boost in customer satisfaction.
- Spearheaded the shift to a paperless approach by introducing a bus captain operation application, which decreased operational expenses by 30%.
- Established and ranked features and epics for App 1933, culminating in a revamped app version containing high-priority features that heightened user engagement and satisfaction.
Promoting data culture in three organizations with Tableau
- Monitor the supply chain performance of the manufacturing process with ERP Data
- Create an interactive dashboard for Finance Department to track locker costs
- Develop an interactive dashboard to track the parcel delivery rates for Operations.
- Provide a location suggestion based on the map.
- Analytics for tracking user behavior to improve the Bus Operation.
Recommendations in Linkedin
Ryan Chan has been an employee at SF Express for more than five years. He has been a pleasure to work with, bringing his attention to detail to every project. His communication and people skills are excellent, and he has tons of innovative IOT ideas. Ryan is talented at both big picture ideas and executing the small details. I can highly recommend Ryan for the opportunity that you have available.
I worked with Ryan on his BI project while at Chun Yip plastics. In my job, I spoke to a lot of IT professionals and Ryan struck me as someone who is both technically savvy, as well as having a great Business sense. When he conducted the evaluation of the BI software tool, he started with answering some real business questions that can help his business users improves top line as well as bottom line. He understood that if IT wants to empower business, they need tools that can be used by the average business users. He does that by being very hands-on and spent a lot of efforts to test out the user experience together with his users, so that he can be sure that the solution he picked can deliver the results they have in mind. I believe Ryan would be a great asset to any organization that is looking to getting value out of their data.