- Implement the largest express locker system in Hong Kong, which reaches 1,000 lockers in Hong Kong. And IT systems run 24/7, providing the bank-level data security guarantee
- Implementation of an intra-city express service that handles over a million parcels per year through lockers and couriers APP.
- Hong Kong’s first kiosk system with real time cash refund and promote features.
- Successfully deploy the most e-payment methods for Locker System.
- Extend the Last Mile network to over 2000 points by impement 800 convenience stores.
- Improving ETA Prediction Accuracy by Map Technolgy
- Improved the User Experience of ETA delay
Promoting data culture in three organizations with Tableau
- Monitor the supply chain performance of the manufacturing process with ERP Data
- Create an interactive dashboard for Finance Department to track locker costs
- Develop an interactive dashboard to track the parcel delivery rates for Operations.
- Provide a location suggestion based on the map.
- Analytics for tracking user behavior to improve the Bus Operation.
Recommendations in Linkedin
Ryan Chan has been an employee at SF Express for more than five years. He has been a pleasure to work with, bringing his attention to detail to every project. His communication and people skills are excellent, and he has tons of innovative IOT ideas. Ryan is talented at both big picture ideas and executing the small details. I can highly recommend Ryan for the opportunity that you have available.
I worked with Ryan on his BI project while at Chun Yip plastics. In my job, I spoke to a lot of IT professionals and Ryan struck me as someone who is both technically savvy, as well as having a great Business sense. When he conducted the evaluation of the BI software tool, he started with answering some real business questions that can help his business users improves top line as well as bottom line. He understood that if IT wants to empower business, they need tools that can be used by the average business users. He does that by being very hands-on and spent a lot of efforts to test out the user experience together with his users, so that he can be sure that the solution he picked can deliver the results they have in mind. I believe Ryan would be a great asset to any organization that is looking to getting value out of their data.